Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WAIT TO IGNITE
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 3:43:35 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

S.P.E.C.T.R.A.'s simulations had improved drastically since the introduction of R.K.S.[break][break]

Elisabeth's eyes flitted across the technologically-advanced chamber, taking in the sight in silence. Should anyone observe in return, they'd view the blonde underboss dressed in her dark violet Sygna suit; it'd been fitted to her figure to allow for more dexterity of movement than she'd otherwise possess in conventional clothing.[break][break]

"I have produced the additional data you'd requested," she opened, bringing out a disc and handing it to the man across from her. It had been some time since she'd willingly spent time in the Beast's company like this. "It's from what I witnessed in an encounter between Kyogre and Groudon. I hope it suffices."[break][break]

She glanced up at pointedly, the expectation clear.[break][break]

They'd be simulating the inevitable fallout of her assassination attempt of -- and determining her likelihood of survival, should the worst occur.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,055 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
WAIT TO IGNITE
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 15:06:30 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev took the disk from Elisabeth, his expression neutral. [break][break]

"I'll load the data into the simulation and we can begin," Zev said, walking over to the machine. As he tapped the keyboard to set up the scenario, he glanced over his shoulder at Elisabeth. [break][break]

Unlike her, he did not own a Sygna Suit, so he was dressed in typical black combat gear. Research had shown that Sygna Suits nullified Avatar powers, a concept he hated. [break][break]

He knew what existential sundering felt like and never wanted to experience it again. [break][break]

"Are you sure you want to train in that?" he asked. "It makes more sense to meet an Avatar's powers head-on with your own." [break][break]

The walls, floor, and ceiling of the expansive chamber shimmered as the machine activated. Zev inserted the disk. In just a matter of moments, their blank surroundings began to shift.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS